What Does It Cost?
• TUITION COSTS: $175 per student, or a minimum or $1750. This includes textbook, 8 or more hours of instruction and practice, verbal, performance and written testing. Upon completion, each student is presented with a Certificate of Completion and lapel pin.
• To host a class requires at least ten students. *A class may be made up of students from several local marinas.
What Does the Host Marina Provide?
• Access to training location on the evening prior to class
• A room or weather protected area
• Use of docks with fuel and pump-out facilities
• Restroom and shower facilities for cleaning
• Three fully charged fire extinguishers
What Students Should Know?
• Dress to be outside
• All seminars begin promptly at 8:00
• Bring your own lunch unless provided by the marina. Expect to remain during lunch break. (1/2 hour)
• This is an in depth comprehensive class on safety and procedures. Get a good nights sleep, eat breakfast and be prepared for a few surprises.